Induction Kit for ibiza FR

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Ric 2001 said:
Got my XL Dynatwist from Bill, fitted it to my Mk4 Cupra. Now I can hear my dump valve. Sound good.

Quick question: From the pictures above, is it only the clip connecting the MAF to the Dynatwist? Can it withstand that vibtation?

what car have you got, as i see you want brembo's and a forge intercooler. why if you have \the mk4 ibiza cupra as stated would you want those?????:confused:

Ric 2001

Need an ID-ten-T form
Chris Cupra R said:
those pics show a small dynatwist fitted ... has no one installed the large one?

i have :-D

hummm... the MK3 ibiza cupra one fits fine???

Put a XL Dynatwist from the mk3 too. Can do pics on my lunch break but it will be from a rubbish camera phone.

Oh and how did you manage to get a mk4 cupra "R" Chris, that what you drive acorrding to you profile. No such model :D

Last edited:

Chris Cupra R

Mar 7, 2005
Bournemouth
ric 2001 yeah i know... it not an R but when i bourght it they said it was an R ha ha nva mind it goes well anyway and it puts out more than a MK3 ibiza R due to the KO3s

cheers 4 letting me know ill change it ;-)

cant wait till the GT30rs ;-)

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Ric 2001 said:
hmmm seat sport calipers, or brembo's, no question there. have you seen the size difference of the forge intercooler compared to the standard one!!!

Seat sport vs Brembo. mmmm npt sure what you mean, but lets just say AP racing vs Brembo. i think you may be hard pushed to tell the difference.

Also, yes i have seen the difference in the size of the standard cupra intercooler to the Forge one, and yes the standard one is a lot bigger, your point being.

Think you need to look into some things before you waste your cash.

oh and Chris, yeah i fitted the XL Dynatwist to mine last year,

Ant FR said:
Seat sport vs Brembo. mmmm npt sure what you mean, but lets just say AP racing vs Brembo. i think you may be hard pushed to tell the difference.

Also, yes i have seen the difference in the size of the standard cupra intercooler to the Forge one, and yes the standard one is a lot bigger, your point being.

Maybe the Brembos are because hes a badge snob?? Wasnt there some pictures of the Brembo & SS Calipers together & im sure the Seat Sport ones were bigger?

Also there was a pic last week by StephenO (i think) with his front bumper off showing the size of the standard IC, its huge will try and find the thread with the pictures on.

Clicky

Last edited:

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
well heres the intercooler that i just sold james off of my one.

I'd say that a lot bigger than the Forge one

as for brakes, may be snobbery, i eman i love my Brembo's, but can't see ther ebeing any difference between the 2. seems silly to change if you ask me.

cooler004.jpg

Ric 2001

Need an ID-ten-T form
Fair enough, hold my hands up, didn't really look into the mods, thought there wasn't much difference between the mk3 and mk4. I'm wrong.

I've been lookin at mk3 stuff, cause there is nothing moddding wise out for the mk4 yet.

eg. the dynatwist is a mk3 component and not a mk4. The only thing I can now see worth modding on the car is the remap and zorst. O look, millteck don't do a cupra zort.

or is the cupra zorst good?

Found the pic of Stephen O's front bumper off. Intercooler is big, compared to a mk3's

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
loads of stuff out for the mk4, Exhaust (milltek do a cupra one), downpipe and cat. Remaps, Air filters ( badger 5 does a specific dynatwist one) also BMC also offer a specific CDA for the mk4 1.8T. Then the world is your oyster, big turbo, injectors, recirc valves. basically anything you can do to a mk3 you can do to a mk4, in fact half the mk3 owners spend their time trying to get to mk4 Spec sucj as KO3-s etc etc.

Ric 2001

Need an ID-ten-T form
Ant FR said:
loads of stuff out for the mk4, Exhaust (milltek do a cupra one), downpipe and cat. Remaps, Air filters ( badger 5 does a specific dynatwist one) also BMC also offer a specific CDA for the mk4 1.8T. Then the world is your oyster, big turbo, injectors, recirc valves. basically anything you can do to a mk3 you can do to a mk4, in fact half the mk3 owners spend their time trying to get to mk4 Spec sucj as KO3-s etc etc.

so, at the mo I'm just left with a remap. going to wait for a IHI Turbo, can't find out off millteks website about cupra zorts only fr's

Triple D

here's a pic of the forge one on my pd130 just so can see that the seat sport one is bigger.
100_1336.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members