Interior Pic Request!

Gibson

Hello All,

I was impressed with the response after my first post, it looks like i might be getting promoted so a bigger car is essential and the Cupra means i can still have play time (i wont be covering fuel costs, lol).

Only on one occasion have i seen a interior of a cupra and i cannot remember it in much detail, so i was hoping people with pics could help me out, also pics of the dash with an aftermarket stereo fitted would be good too.

Thanks all! :D

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
Aftermarket stereo's are usually fitted under the dash, due to the setup of the standard dash / stereo.

Try a search mate, and have a look in the piccies section!

It aint that much bigger than a fiesta though!

Russ_20vt

Kitesurfing nut
Feb 4, 2005
T,Wells. Kent.
Cupra034-vi.jpg

Cupra035-vi.jpg

Agreed on the rear space, i think there was more room in my saxo.

blackturbo

Apr 3, 2006
Fleet, Hants
The reason the rear space is small is because the rear seats are buckety-fied and so the front of the seat justs out cuttin off alot of leg room, just get your rear seat passengers to sit in the crash landing position! lol

blackturbo

Apr 3, 2006
Fleet, Hants
I think it was only in the 2000 early 2001 cars that had the red interior, my car is Jan 2001 and has the red but i think it was phased out pretty quick

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
blackturbo said:
I think it was only in the 2000 early 2001 cars that had the red interior, my car is Jan 2001 and has the red but i think it was phased out pretty quick

Yeah i thought it was a limited edition kind of thing but my first cupra (X reg 2000) had them and my second cupra (Y reg 2001) has them too

blackturbo

Apr 3, 2006
Fleet, Hants
Well maybe sounds better than saying earlier model anyways! lol Mines a 2001 X plate, trying to source red interior is a real task tho! Still trying to after the valeters ruined it!:cry:

Cupra_Wayne

263.6bhp / 285lbft.....
Oct 11, 2004
Herts
I'm not a huge fan of the seats. The inserts stain to easily and they offer hardly any support imo. Would like to, at some stage, put some nice recliners in there.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.