iPod/Mp3 in Toledo V5

NickD75

I have a Toledo V5 with the Aura head unit and 6 cd changer and I want to use my iPod in the car. I don't think an iTrip will work all that well as the radio isn't the best, but the rest of the stereo is great so I would like to keep it. Any ideas? I had thought of using one of the old tape to portable CD converters, but have no idea where you would get one now??

NickD75

Looks like Halfords is my best option then - I'll suffer the lack of quality to keep the changer.

Thanks

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
I have a Toledo V5 with the Aura head unit and 6 cd changer and I want to use my iPod in the car. I don't think an iTrip will work all that well as the radio isn't the best, but the rest of the stereo is great so I would like to keep it. Any ideas? I had thought of using one of the old tape to portable CD converters, but have no idea where you would get one now??

I used to think very highly of my old tape to line in convertor, it worked very well. Although it's replacement had been put together wrongly, and kept getting ejected by the 'end of tape' function!

I thought the Aura/CD Changer combo had the line in? Isn't it on the back of the CD changer?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.