Is it electrical.

Feb 11, 2021
My seat ibiza reference sport 2007 is causing me months of grief. Will explain.. when i brake to stop. ie traffic lights. All is ok. But when I pull off the car is sluggish for a few seconds then ok it also happens when I slow down at speed bumps and my engine management light comes on sometime later... I did have the same problem when I found both brake lights lamps had gone. But ok when I replaced them.. Have also found that when driving along and I GENTLY put my foot on the brake pedal till the brake lights come on the car goes sluggish. A mechanic has spent lots of his free time on it with his plug in monitor. Have changed injectors etc etc. It only starts to happens when I have driven about 4 miles and the car is warmed up. Am at a total total loss. Please help
as

Feb 9, 2021
Manchester
Definitely worth speaking to an auto electrician, my seat in currently in the garage after weeks of not starting mechanics couldn't help, even a electrician, so choose wisely. I'm no expert as I dont really no cars well but my previous a3 had similar issues eventually went into limp mode, im sure it was something to do with sensors and fuel filter, its was a few years back so can't fully remember

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.