Is the Mk4 miltek downpipe same on tdi and 1.8T

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Just wondering if they are the same item or does the tdi version have some sort of particulate filter on it. just wondered if i could use the one off the 1.8T on a Tdi?

maxcars1

Nov 9, 2004
Ant FR said:
Just wondering if they are the same item or does the tdi version have some sort of particulate filter on it. just wondered if i could use the one off the 1.8T on a Tdi?

IIRC after speaking to Dave at Milltek, they are exactly the same - I'm also sure that the Fabia VRs is a straight fit as well.

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
no ant they look different on etos, plus dont forget the 1.8T pipe has take offs for pre and post cat sensors , can post etka pics if u need em fella

maxcars1

Nov 9, 2004
stoneyfordNI said:
no ant they look different on etos, plus dont forget the 1.8T pipe has take offs for pre and post cat sensors , can post etka pics if u need em fella

Sorry guys this was just from a conversation I had with Milltek as they were launching the FR petrol system. I think at the time they were just launching the vrs as well.

Stoney - So the FR 1.8 defo has sensors on a cat back system?

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
they wont be on the cat back , theyd be on the downpipe , just b4 and after the cat if theyre anywhere ,

EDIT just noticed my etos has no listings for wat i think are the 1.8T codes (bjx, bkv,blz)

Last edited:

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Give me a second Ill post pictures of it so you can see if there is a difference!

1712215769.jpg

1712243144.jpg

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.