It Needs A Spoiler!

RCS2K4

Aug 28, 2007
Milton Keynes
www.xrct.co.uk
Evening peeps,
I wanted to order the spoiler from that Aero package you can buy. Anyone got part codes and prices at all. This was something I asked the dealer earlier today, but they said it can't be ordered for Cupras! :confused:

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

They can be ordered for cupra's

will get you the part number tomorrow

Irfan

lasbazrre

Sep 15, 2007
Manchester
Evening peeps,
I wanted to order the spoiler from that Aero package you can buy. Anyone got part codes and prices at all. This was something I asked the dealer earlier today, but they said it can't be ordered for Cupras! :confused:

Have a look at the side skirt's as wall mate, they make a huge difference IMO

I think it's around £ 500 for spoiler and skirts painted and fitted!

leon

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
How people find their insurance company reacts when they fit things like spoilers are skirts?

I thought about getting one on my Celica but the insurance company were not happy. Wouldn't mind the side skirts on my Cupra, but have enough trouble get a reasonable insuarnce quote as it is...

Al

Aug 29, 2005
What is the part number and price of the side skirts? I am gonna order spoiler and skirts for mine :D

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Skirts £200inc VAT 1P1071610
Spoiler £110inc VAT 1P1071650

Just ordered mine - Got a good deal too! Skirts for £164.50inc VAT and Spoiler for £100inc VAT! Also got the 08 black grille to go on too. Will fit it all when I get the wheels powder coated black :thumbup:

Last edited:

kingkongsfinger

Feb 16, 2005
Bolton
Also got the 08 black grille to go on too. Will fit it all when I get the wheels powder coated black :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

I have a Cupra on order for the 25/01/08, does anyone know if this will have the "08 black grille"?

Ta

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

Afraid we dont do mail order on parts thou

Irfan

Dan123

Im currently toying with the idea of a stylance tdi dsg, but having the FR rear bumper and cupra front bumper retro fitted... Do you think the side skirts and spoiler along with these bumpers would look odd? Opinions welcome..

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

I have seen a few cars with the skirts

I think they look pretty good

Irfan

Al

Aug 29, 2005
whiteleon6009-2.jpg

whiteleon6007-1.jpg

whiteleon011.jpg

whiteleon010-1.jpg

whiteleon005.jpg

whiteleon003.jpg

whiteleon001.jpg

whitecupra2.jpg

whiteleon007.jpg

whiteleon012.jpg

Looks ace! Short of the leather seats, mine will be a red version of this soon enough.

Last edited:

Dan123

So is that a standard Cupra (Bumpers, spoiler, skirts)? or is there after market extras on there.. it look fookin lovely.. thats the look that im after but in black, and im gonna have to retrofit what i need to a stylance, as it needs to be an oil burner and it needs to be dsg..

lasbazrre

Sep 15, 2007
Manchester
So is that a standard Cupra (Bumpers, spoiler, skirts)? or is there after market extras on there.. it look fookin lovely.. thats the look that im after but in black, and im gonna have to retrofit what i need to a stylance, as it needs to be an oil burner and it needs to be dsg..

Are you talkin about the Candy ( white ) one in the pic's? the bumper's are std, the spoiler and skirt's are the Seat BTCC kit , that you can get from the dealer.

You can get black or white wheel's now on the options list!

The leather seat's are after market, Seat don't do leather for the Cupra.

leon

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise