It's arrived!

Richiepoos

Oct 14, 2022
It arrived yesterday - VZ2 Hybrid estate in Magnetic Grey. Didn't come with a lot of charge but was enough to drive around in hybrid mode. Absolutely love it already. My two sons love all the tech inside - think I'll have to get them to teach me how to use it.
It's nice and sedate in comfort mode but an absolute riot in Cupra!
Was told it wouldn't have light bar or dynamic indicators but it has both - happy days!
Got 2 cables, a 'Welcome to the Tribe' pack, a branded charging cable and a little first aid kit thingy with it. Also came with Cupra mats and some spare non brand ones too.
Cupra connect act is working fine apart from not being able to lock or unlock but a trip to Cupra will sort that.

Attachments

• 20231109_163525.jpg
    20231109_163525.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG-20231109-WA0034.jpg
    IMG-20231109-WA0034.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG-20231109-WA0031.jpg
    IMG-20231109-WA0031.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
It arrived yesterday - VZ2 Hybrid estate in Magnetic Grey. Didn't come with a lot of charge but was enough to drive around in hybrid mode. Absolutely love it already. My two sons love all the tech inside - think I'll have to get them to teach me how to use it.
It's nice and sedate in comfort mode but an absolute riot in Cupra!
Was told it wouldn't have light bar or dynamic indicators but it has both - happy days!
Got 2 cables, a 'Welcome to the Tribe' pack, a branded charging cable and a little first aid kit thingy with it. Also came with Cupra mats and some spare non brand ones too.
Cupra connect act is working fine apart from not being able to lock or unlock but a trip to Cupra will sort that.
Very nice, but I would obscure your reg plate, as toerags use sites like this to find your address and your CUPRA may disappear in the night.

Reactions: SRGTD

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Very nice, but I would obscure your reg plate, as toerags use sites like this to find your address and your CUPRA may disappear in the night.
@Richiepoos - nice car and colour.

@Seastormer - Forums are also used by said toe rags as an easy means of cloning registration numbers too. The legitimate owner of a car whose plates have been cloned then gets hit with fines for parking and speeding offences committed by a toe rag in an identical car with false cloned plates 😡😡

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.