Ive been FR'd! Pics.

Lewis_FR

Jul 1, 2007
Tiverton, Devon
It got delivered at work yesterday morning with 9 miles on the clock, shining like a beauty ready to go. So i had to pary it 6 mtrs away and wait all day to drive it and i was just watching it all day through the window :cry:

Still haven't been able to drive it much so im hanging on for the weekend so i can take it to the beach etc :lol:

So far i'm over the moon with it, its better than i anticipated, so smooth to drive, very pokey indeed (Especially for a diesel!) The seats surround you, holding you in position. Been having a play with all the gadgets and Bluetooth etc, love the way you just say the number aloud and it calls it. I thought u had to scroll through contacts. VERY glad i went for the 18"s, they come highly recommended, 17"s would bring the whole image down whereas 18" look beefy. Everywhere i've driven it people stare as they drive past. I gave it some beans for the first 50 miles as recommended on here but was quite hard as most was on the motorway home. The power band is perfect for all kinds of driving, you can drive so relaxed and still get all the power down, also on the motorway max torque is right there without having to shift down from 6th.

Ill stop nattering now but i'm so chuffed with my choice i could go on all night.

Here are some very quick pics that really dont justify the car! so ill take some Proper ones later on this week and get them up.

Just want to thank you lads on here for all the helpful info essentially making me get the car, keep it coming :)

Leon1.jpg

Leon4.jpg

Leon3.jpg

Leon2.jpg

MikeShaw100

Leon FR - White Lightning
Aug 7, 2007
Wakefield
Getting mine Saturday......................tic toc tic toc ......ohhhh hurry up.....!

Nice one

Mike
57 Leon FR170, Crono Yelow (Peril), 18", Armrest, Chrome Pack, BT, Muddies and mats.....for now....!

Scottie2510

Sep 6, 2007
very nice lewis. Makes me want mine. Still waiting to get a delivery date. How long did you have to wait for yours?

Scottie2510

Sep 6, 2007
Billy, I got 7% off and a good price for my part ex which I'm now selling private. You should be able to get that quite easily

Lewis_FR

Jul 1, 2007
Tiverton, Devon
Was a 10 week wait dude, the last week seemed longer than the previous 9 though :D Got mine for 16.8 with Xtras which i was happy with. Thanks for all the comments guys, really pleased with it

MikeShaw100

Leon FR - White Lightning
Aug 7, 2007
Wakefield
You guys get any deals near what the deal negotiator offer? 10% or therabouts.

i took the dealnegotiator quote to seat autoworld sheffield and they matched the price. 15800 for the 170dti fr. mine here ready for collection costing 16250 with 18's , armrest, chrome and muddies [my company fitting bt free next week]

mike

squench2002

I got the 170 FR with the 18" and Mats in Emotion red and the guy beat the What Car taget price of 16,495 over the phone. Seat Linwood in Scotland talk to "Craig". 2 week delivery.

Lewis_FR

Jul 1, 2007
Tiverton, Devon
These are the seats i got -
SEAT%20Leon%20FR%20interior.jpg

Which i believe are not the new shape?

Just spent the day going to the beach and driving around. The more i drive it the more i find things out, only just managed to bring up on the Display where you change the Light/Mirror/Convenience Settings which is cool! I think im also addicted to cruise control!

Bravely let my gf drive it home and she also loves it, though doesnt understand how cruise control works =/ Not once has she said about the hard ride which can only be a good thing! Local dealer called today to let me know my door sills and Protection Kit have arrived so ill be getting them fitted asap also. Thanks for your comments!

Simon_Peters

2008 Leon Fr TFSI & 01 R6
Apr 11, 2007
Weston-Super-Mare
These are the seats i got -
SEAT%20Leon%20FR%20interior.jpg

Which i believe are not the new shape?

Just spent the day going to the beach and driving around. The more i drive it the more i find things out, only just managed to bring up on the Display where you change the Light/Mirror/Convenience Settings which is cool! I think im also addicted to cruise control!

Bravely let my gf drive it home and she also loves it, though doesnt understand how cruise control works =/ Not once has she said about the hard ride which can only be a good thing! Local dealer called today to let me know my door sills and Protection Kit have arrived so ill be getting them fitted asap also. Thanks for your comments!

Thanks for letting me know!

Still really like those seats, really jealous of you can't wait for mine now!

squench2002

Got my hands on my flying machine!!
Need to drive it with the wife as I don't have time to look at the Fuel gauge!!!!!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.