J@mes' LCR OEM+ Rear ARB Fitted :)

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
Small update, Betty has passed her MOT. To get here through the following was needed:

- Rear disk and pads (Pagid OEM)
- 2 front tyres - vredestein ultrac sessanta
- 2 rears tyres - see below

Turns out one of my rear tyres needed changing as well, so the spare was fitted, thankfully the wheel was painted the same colour as the rest of the wheels.

The other rear tyre was still okay but with less tread that the new spare wheel. Luckily the other day a friend gave me a newish continental sport contact 3 he had spare, so this was fitted to the other rear wheel.Not overly happy about having odd tyres on the back, but it passed its MOT.

Thinking i might just buy another pirelli p zero for the rear at the end of the month. Ideally i'd like to buy another 2 x vredestein ultrac sessanta for the rear but i've got full service for the car at the end of the month, plus the OH's car need a full set of tyres and a full service... its just never ends!!!! lol :blink:

What with the coil pack and tax earlier in the month she cost me a far chunk of money this month....

On the plus side she feels lovely on new rubber, especially as the weather is good and the roads and nice and warm.

Hopefully over the next few months i can start concentrating on more interesting purchases for the car!

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Best of luck James. It's refreshing to see a black LCR with HP silver wheels. In great condition and well cared for; the new owner will be very lucky.

Keep us updated with what you get :)

Last edited:

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
I can understand that I'd love a RWD car.

I do miss it, looking forward to being pushed down the road rather than pulled. :)

Best of luck James. It's refreshing to see a black LCR with HP silver wheels. In great condition and well cared for; the new owner will be very lucky.

Keep us updated with what you get :)

Thanks James, don't worry i will be sure to keep you all updated with developments :)

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
Shame your selling mate, im sure you will have no problem selling it as its a stunner :D

You going down the BMW route?? just a guess

Hopefully it will go quickly... yes i'm going down the BMW route. It's the default choice for people wanting a good RWD car. :D Looking forward to some wet roundabouts ;)

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
Hope it all works out how you want mate. Can I request a passenger ride from now :)

Cheers buddy, lets hope it goes quickly i had quite a lot of interest tonight already. And yes you have first shotgun ride of the TED crew. :)

Last edited:

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
Already started looking at mods for the car i dont yet own... wheels in particular lol ;)

Last edited:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Shame mate, as yours is a cracking LCR, as James Parkin says, a mint black LCR with HP wheels up for grabs will go quick with the tasteful modifications yours has.

Sounds like the time is right for you to make a change though so go for it and all the best with the new car! I will want to see it sometime soon, and also a passenger ride, after El of course ;)

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
Shame mate, as yours is a cracking LCR, as James Parkin says, a mint black LCR with HP wheels up for grabs will go quick with the tasteful modifications yours has.

Sounds like the time is right for you to make a change though so go for it and all the best with the new car! I will want to see it sometime soon, and also a passenger ride, after El of course ;)

It feels right to move on now, i will be very sad to see her go though. Put a lot of time, effort and money into her. Had a fair bit of interest tonight so hopefully she will sell quickly.. DP and Decat is going tomorrow morning. :D

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Blimey that was quick! Still decat will go to good use straight away then..

I'm sure your car won't be for sale long. Don't accept rubbish offers, I know you won't though :)

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
SMALL UPDATE:

Well as off tonight the car is no longer for sale... I've had a change of circumstances (for the better) and until i decide what i'm going to do she is staying.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.