Jabba Air Heat Shield Pictures/Measurements

ChrisGTL

'Awesome' LCR225
Nov 17, 2007
Huddersfield
Has anyone got one of these?

I'm using the Jetex 80mm cone and want a heat shield making for it........thinking buying some sheet metal, polishing it up and cutting it out to fit....

If anyone has the Jabba one, or who has made their own up can you post pictures and even dimensions? Please please pwetty please....

Thanks in advance!!

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
I have the Jabba shield with the Jetex cone. Slightly modified to fit under the strut brace.

DSC02670Custom.jpg

DJ-LIAMC

VAGisclean
May 31, 2009
Loughborough
Has anyone got one of these?

I'm using the Jetex 80mm cone and want a heat shield making for it........thinking buying some sheet metal, polishing it up and cutting it out to fit....

If anyone has the Jabba one, or who has made their own up can you post pictures and even dimensions? Please please pwetty please....

Thanks in advance!!

I would also like to know this.
cheers

ChrisGTL

'Awesome' LCR225
Nov 17, 2007
Huddersfield
No one willing to measure it up? £65 is alot of money for some bent metal sheeting, once measured up correctly we could setup a fabricater to make a batch of them and sell at much better price!!

Cm'on :)

calum001

Oct 9, 2009
No one willing to measure it up? £65 is alot of money for some bent metal sheeting, once measured up correctly we could setup a fabricater to make a batch of them and sell at much better price!!

Cm'on :)

you could count me in for that :p

would be good to see a few more pics and measurements if anyone has the time

brad1

Count me in too as ive just bought myself a big jetex filter and this would compliment it perfect :D