jc_boc's new mk2 leon cupra BTCC - SOLD

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Right, so the boc is now gone. Yes I do still miss that car as she was great but reliability worried me too much. So any way, traded her up for a 57 plated grey cupra with BTCC kit. She is stock at the moment and progress will only really start on the mods beginning of next year. Have already started ordering all the stuff I want so will store until it has all arrived and then begin fitting it all. So without further ado..........

IMGP5784.jpg

IMGP5787.jpg

IMGP5786.jpg

Toyo proxies are in storage already along with these bad boys:

IMAG0132.jpg

Currently awaiting the arrival of weitech coillies and H&R ARB's front and rear. Also have a ITG kit on its way.

Still to find and order:

DP with sports cat. Will keep the rear section for now.
Twintercooler
Stage 2+ remap
RNS 510 sat nav
Looking at wrapping the badges in CF
Update all bulbs to LED

Pretty much it for now. Will update again once I start fitting all the gear or if I snap a few pics once it all arrives :p

Last edited:

McMillan

ooh thats gorgeous, look forward to seeing it with the wheels on

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Defo need to invest in a LSD if I am upping the power that much. Bloody renault megane creamed me tonight, was modified though and sounded pretty damn good tbh.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Well, I am now officially completely broke after ordering full Milltek TBE and forge twintercooler. So basically have all the goodies coming now to go stage 2+ along with the new wheels and coillies and ARB's front and rear. So basically in the new year I can bang everything on and find the money some where for the remap LOL. Then the fun can begin and I can look for that smug sh1t in his renault megane sport and teach him a lesson.

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
Well, I am now officially completely broke after ordering full Milltek TBE and forge twintercooler. So basically have all the goodies coming now to go stage 2+ along with the new wheels and coillies and ARB's front and rear. So basically in the new year I can bang everything on and find the money some where for the remap LOL. Then the fun can begin and I can look for that smug sh1t in his renault megane sport and teach him a lesson.

which uprated fuel pump have you gone for to allow you to go to stage 2+?

Last edited:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
From my understanding the stock one should be just fine or am I wrong? If so I guess I better find one then? What would folks recomend?

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
So have ordered the following stuff already (let's not talk cost please :cry:):

BBS LM reps 18" with grey centre to match the car.
Weitech Hi Con GT coillies.
H&R front and rear ARB.
Milltek TBE with 100 cell sports cat.
Upgraded clutch kit with lightened flywheel.
ITG induction kit.
FORGE twintercooler.
Peloquin LSD (tonight)
APR tuned HPFP (to come)
Short stubby aerial.
LED fog lights.

That's pretty much it for now methinks. Just the long wait till next year when I can get it all fitted and the remap done and ready for action!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.