JE Design unveil new kit and accessories for the facelift Mk2 Cupra

It's a shame they don't show an image of the daytime running lights actually, err, running. :shrug:

EDIT - oh yeah, I see them now. I don't like the fact that they're not integrated into the headlight somehow. They look very 'aftermarket' like they've been stuck on the bumper in the Halfords carpark. Hmmm.... maybe not then.

Last edited:

bizzaboy

I can't see them selling many of those. In fact I can't imagine they have sold many kits at all, they all look like Blue peter specials.

Where do these aftermarket Car Styling companies get their inspiration from?

Obviously they do no research, or get any opinions from those that actually drive the car they are using as guinea-pig, as we would have told them they would be wasting their time with this particular example LONG before they turned the designs on paper into the Kit we see before us!

:shrug:

damianmkv

Aug 31, 2009
maybe we're all just a little more reserved than our European friends....( read " we have taste " )

warren_cox

Back from the dead
Just colour code this and it will be just as good >>>>>http://carnews.com.au/weird-wacky/images/0001cardboard-car-mods.jpg

:lol:

0001cardboard-car-mods.jpg

In West Berkshire most of the heavily body modified cars round here resemble this kind of tat. By posting that on here, SEAT may take it as constructive feedback as to what SEAT buyers are wanting in the future.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
One modification I see time and again are "light brows" or "bonnet extensions" such as is always seen on JE cars and more often than not, spotty teenagers Saxos, Corsas and similar.

Never understood the fascination with them because aside from making the car look sleepy (as well as crap), they alter the light pattern and ultimately reduce available light to the front of the car.

Leonidas

One modification I see time and again are "light brows" or "bonnet extensions" such as is always seen on JE cars and more often than not, spotty teenagers Saxos, Corsas and similar.

Never understood the fascination with them because aside from making the car look sleepy (as well as crap), they alter the light pattern and ultimately reduce available light to the front of the car.

I agree completely, They dont suite the Leon at all :ban:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.