Jenk's mk4 Ibiza Soot machine! (Time to bid farewell)

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Its about time I started a 'jenks ride' thread, hoping this will give me an insentive to start putting my own twsited touch on the mk4. I havnt really done much exept put a few miles on the clock.

Some may remember this, my first love :)
DSC02297.jpg

Heres the mk4, had it since last july and it hasnt really changed. Not great pics really and It needs a good clean (clay, polish, seal, wax etc.)

wheels.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

Im not a fan of the mess it produces......im happy with the power though :D
DSC00224.jpg

Decided to get something done today and primered the battery cover....im thinking a dark grey? Engine cover will be done also.
DSC00227.jpg

Photoshop kev (Brummy's son) did for me
jenknewsend.jpg

What I have done so far.........removed and binned the LCR splitter, removed wheels graphics and errrm thats it.

Comments welcome guys :D

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
The bay is abit filthy, that will be done when I get onto a hardcore cleaning session!

Tele's are too small Brum and they are with ronnie! Been told the lips are now polished:whistle:

Its all about the little things ;)

Cheers guys

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
cool... are we gonna see Ronnie at all this year?
just been offered a set of teles but think im sticking with the Rils.. nice price on the teles though :(

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
cool... are we gonna see Ronnie at all this year?
just been offered a set of teles but think im sticking with the Rils.. nice price on the teles though :(

I havnt mentioned the shows to jay but im sure he will be up for attending a few. Tele's are well nice rims, very classy........think i will be going porsche :)

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
get him down for Pod , fella.. think the missus would go ballistic if i bought another set of rims at the moment, unless i turned them straight around with a profit :(

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Looks really nice on those rims! Really suit the colour. Are they Kei Force 10's?

Really like the debagded back! That colour looks spot on! :thumbup:

I'll buy it off you when you're done. ;)

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Cheers guys :D

Yep Force 10's, they will be for sale as soon as I find the wheels I want.....I know what I want but its finding them in the exact condition.

It will be wearing collies too, its too high for my liking ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members