JOM Coilovers?

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Got the jom's fitted but got a prob with rears,1 spring is shorter than the other so the adjuster on the shorter spring is up as far as it can go & the other is 3/4 the way down to get the rear to sit level.I hope this can be sorted out

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Got the jom's fitted but got a prob with rears,1 spring is shorter than the other so the adjuster on the shorter spring is up as far as it can go & the other is 3/4 the way down to get the rear to sit level.I hope this can be sorted out

Got me rears sorted after taking rear springs off taking pics of the difference in height which was 9mm i emailed pics to the company i bought them from & they sent me a pair of rear spring & a adjuster,had it sorted within a week :)

Bashiee

Torque Winning - TDI
Aug 3, 2012

Bashiee

Torque Winning - TDI
Aug 3, 2012
No because the droplinks don't fix the problem on there own and you need a uprated ARB.

Bring old stuff up, i have joms on the way and im getting a garage to fit them for me whats the max i can go without buying new arbs? n stuff? do you think i could get 50mm and 40mm front and back. Thats about the same as the eibach sportslines and u dont need to "uprate your arb" what ever that means. Excuse my lack of information here thanks.