Josh's Leon FR tdi. R32 interior fitted.

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
Long time no speak josh. Ive had a few little updates of my own regarding the Leon check it out?

I want to ask about the counter sunk bolts you used in the engine bay and what are the sizes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has been a while! I've had an update too, had a cupra r for 18 months now. Your updates look quality, makes me want to buy mine back (it's for sale)

They're from billet bitz on eBay, got them on my r too. I think they're m8 thread but only 90% sure.

joshy514

Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
Should never have sold this, just re read this thread and all the work that went into it at one point! Plus side though, got to drive it again yesterday. It needs a little work now though, glow plug harness, rear callipers need rebuilding and it needs a front bumper reps ray and new splitter. It's a state too, not very well looked after which was a condition if he bought it. Oh well.

Rob

Nov 19, 2015
Just read pretty much this whole thread! I couldnt of got rid of it after all that effort, id keep it till i wasnt able to drive anymore lol

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
Yep, that's exactly what I'm doing working my way through a big chunk of them educating myself on all things 'Leon' at the moment.

joshy514

Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
Always knew I’d own this again, change in job means I can’t really justify putting 2000 miles a month in the Audi. Picking up again in the next few days, stayed very close to home with 2 good friends. Pretty much getting it back as I sold it with 30k more miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise