Just bought my first cupra - looking for some help!

Aug 17, 2023
Hi all,

just bought my first cupra mk3, suffered serious rear end damage but bought it as a project to fix. I am looking for a genuine MK3 cupra rear bumper diffuser. Tried to find one online but no joy. They’re not exactly cheap from TPS lol. Unsure if anyone has one and willing to sell.

I’ve managed to source the rest of the parts on eBay, marketplace etc.

Also if anyone could share some good but effective mods I should be looking to do on these cars as mine is very stock.

Thanks for reading

Last edited:

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Is it just the diffuser you need?

I’ve done a few mods on mine: rebadged rear, rear number plate panel painted body colour, stage 1 ECU remap, APR intake, Ramair intake pipe and elbow, res delete, Powerflex dogbone mount insert, Powerflex bushes, rear wiper delete, dynamic wing mirror indicators, Cupra footplate, rear light stealth overlays. Getting a Maxton-style spoiler lip in body colour too next.

Aug 17, 2023
Yeah I’ve manage to get the full rear end. Ended up going with a standard FR bumper only difference is the bottom diffuser, so just need one of them to complete the look.

thanks for the information I’ll be looking at spicing the car up a little once it’s done.

still looking very sorry for itself at the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_1579.jpeg
    IMG_1579.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Sad
Reactions: H Rafiq

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Aww. I have the stock diffuser on my car at the moment. Was thinking of putting a Maxton diffuser on. Why don’t you do that? Don’t suppose you need any resonators?

Aug 17, 2023
Aww. I have the stock diffuser on my car at the moment. Was thinking of putting a Maxton diffuser on. Why don’t you do that? Don’t suppose you need any resonators?
I’m thinking of doing a resonator delete yes.

i might look into an aftermarket diffuser actually now that you mention it.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise