Just got courtesy car

Dodson

Extreme Blue
Feb 9, 2005
Redcar
My car is in bodyshop at the min, and i got a nice 55 plate corsa 1.2 as a courtesy car!

think they taking mick out of me cos its bloody blue with black steelies!!

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
Hahaha. Corsa! "Put the fun back into driving." Make sure you shave pounds of metal off that gear-box :p

Aug 29, 2006
Poole
So, whats your plans for it first? Race some other corsa drivers? Bring the clutch up a bit too early while changing gear? Race it hard on a nice cold morning?

Dodson

Extreme Blue
Feb 9, 2005
Redcar
Na....just treat it with respect, ive missed washing my Leon so it will be getting a good wash over the weekend!

Sad.....i no!!!

Although it will be nice turning it straight off after the drive home!

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
I love hire cars :)

I've a cousin in America that rents Mustangs for long weekends for... "business" trips, and puts them under his dads' comanpies account. (He pays for the car-hire.. not hia dad)

And then he just rags their nuts off for 3 days and returns them :)

Great fun!

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
I'll give you a race! :drive1:

You in your Corsa 1.2 courtesy car
Me in my Renault Megane Scenic 1.6 courtesy car

[B)] [B)]

Dodson

Extreme Blue
Feb 9, 2005
Redcar
mine surely must have the power to weight ratio....

gonna go chat with the corsa boys for a week on there forum....

or not!!!!!!!!

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
But I'd be off the mark quicker... since I have no key to turn, no handbrake to take off and no lights to fiddle with... it's all automatically done for me in this beast, so while you're fiddling getting things going, I'd be off! :drive1:

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
Hhaha, Dodson. Go signup on the official Corsa Owners Club, (I assume there is one..) and tell stories of how you've stripped the gears of your new pride and joy :D

Dodson

Extreme Blue
Feb 9, 2005
Redcar
Haha. That would be quite fun!

Yes i would soon catch that scenic up though as you will be constantly getting flagged down from people thinking your a taxi!

Just wait till you get back in Leon and go to drive off and expect everything to be done already!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise