just painted

Cupra_J_RS

Yellow Perril Cupra
May 14, 2007
Solihull, Birmingham
ive just had my mirrors painted black looks quite smart on the yellow.:D

was maybe thinking of getting my roof painted black what do you guys think?

I looked into getting my roof resprayed black, i got the following comments:

- it will look like a New York Taxi
- It will look like it has a vinyl roof from back in the day
- is it a bumble bee?

I therefore decided against it, but i photoshop'd an image of my onvi cupra and it looks good IMO.

I say do it!

Get some photos up mate...there's a thread on how to upload them in the FAQ section i think.

Mar 17, 2007
montrose scotland
Here are some pictures!
DSCF1538.jpg

DSCF1537.jpg

DSCF1535.jpg

Cupra_J_RS

Yellow Perril Cupra
May 14, 2007
Solihull, Birmingham
That looks ok!

Do you have black wheels?

Looks good the way it breaks up the yellow and contrasts with the splitter.

A random question, but has anyone actually sprayed the rear view mirror black? Mine has faded in the sun to that horrible grey-blue colour like in the photo above.

Mar 17, 2007
montrose scotland
That looks ok!

Do you have black wheels?

Looks good the way it breaks up the yellow and contrasts with the splitter.

A random question, but has anyone actually sprayed the rear view mirror black? Mine has faded in the sun to that horrible grey-blue colour like in the photo above.

just ok lol

nope just silver cupra wheels.
got a new set on the way that are like split rims the centers of them are quite dark.

not sure, sure you can buy a mk4 golf one they are black think there excactly the same but black.

that grey blue colour is because of the tint at the top of our windscreens lol

as for spilling the paint that will be a no. whoever had my car before me colour coded the bump strips did a crap job. they are getting repainted in the next few weeks.

bigairhooligan

go big or go home
Jan 28, 2008
Newport Pagnell
Yeah, that looks good.

See what you mean about the RWM. It might look better from looking from the front, but maybe look a bit random from inside the car??

Rus

Mat

any side shots? not really liking the mirrors TBH. Sounds daft, but had you kept the bump strips black it might look better. Also black rims would help ;)

Mat

noticed that you have an LCR splitter, so may not look to bad after all ;) Think if you have black rims and window tints then the mirrors will look spot on. if not, i, personally, would have had the mirrors colour coded ;)

but like you say, each to their own. As long as your happy with it and you like it I guess

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise