Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
are you going leather?

Nope....

:lol: A bit kinky isn't it... :cartman:

:lol:

Im guessing interior retrim or new interior from the likes of a cupra?

I was gonna cover it all in black suede! I bought 5 metres of the stuff so I could do the headlining, the two seat belt trims, the two rear trims and the one roof trim. The one rear roof trim covered perfect and looks AMAZING. The rest, the headlining covered well on the flat, then it came to getting it to curve around the sunvisor holes and stuff, didnt work. Glue started soaking through.

Had to go to the salvage today and buy a new headlining. :cry: It isn't going right!!!!

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
sounds very interesting! i considered doing the dash top like this but decided it was to hard. what glue are you using? when i worked for overfinch they used to use a spray glue to do this

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
sounds very interesting! i considered doing the dash top like this but decided it was to hard. what glue are you using? when i worked for overfinch they used to use a spray glue to do this

Loctite aerosol glue! Worked too!

We'll see what the phone call brings...

T. Spark

Minus the headlining the rest of the Cupra interior (black) is pretty cheap? I had a interior once upon a time, and it was the Cupra interior, with just a resprayed black headlining....