latest pic

C3 LJG

Serial Speeder
Dec 23, 2003
Chandlers Ford
www.cardomain.com
www.polishedbliss.co.uk I'd say mate - Rich knows loads about the products!

Rich is spot on and always super fast delivery couldn't recemend enough.

Car looks really good and the wheels suit it. Are those Yokohama Paradas your running?

Yes they are got them alround, been really impressed with them.

thats really nice car mate love the wheels and engine bay!!! they 17s or 18s?

Thanks! The wheels are 17s

Cupra_G

185bhp/230ftlb
Mar 7, 2006
ayrshire
s62.photobucket.com
yeah the wheels make all the diff. I had been considering the bsa livewires for a while in black and your car really makes decision for me!!! Have u tried Klasse sealant glaze ive just bought some not tried it though

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
I think I've seen this car around, and it looks very smart! :D

I work in Eastleigh and go home via the backroad by the footy ground, and I'm sure I've seen you head off towards CF.

Very nice car :)

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
I like it alot!!:)

Where did you get your engine parts polished and roughly how much did it cost? I was thinking about getting mine done when the 20vt lump gets put in.

Cheers

C3 LJG

Serial Speeder
Dec 23, 2003
Chandlers Ford
www.cardomain.com
I think I've seen this car around, and it looks very smart! :D

I work in Eastleigh and go home via the backroad by the footy ground, and I'm sure I've seen you head off towards CF.

Very nice car :)

I live in CF so you probably have seen it, give me a wave next time, see so many Leons you start to get funny looks if you wave or flash your lights!

C3 LJG

Serial Speeder
Dec 23, 2003
Chandlers Ford
www.cardomain.com
yeah the wheels make all the diff. I had been considering the bsa livewires for a while in black and your car really makes decision for me!!! Have u tried Klasse sealant glaze ive just bought some not tried it though

Not used that but have used Carlack 68 which is similar, you have to put the Klasse on quite thin i think otherwise it can be a knightmare to get off again, have seen some good results with it tho.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.