LawrieIbizaMk4's 1.2 Black Magic Ibiza - Sold -

mick-fr

Mégane F1 R26..
Dec 1, 2009
At a Shell garage..
4 o'clock and i still can't go get it...STILL waiting for the cover letter from insurance to come through despite being told it would be faxed this morning

raging!

Ouch!

Doesn't Uncle Arnold give you a weeks free insurance when you pick it up? Thats what I got with my FR (even though I had my own sorted).

They gave me a quote for the year too..... About £4500 if I remember right... erm... no thanks :lol:

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Good to see another 1.2 owner moving up in the world. :D

Looking forward to the pictures.

I can't even think FR or Cupra, but the PD100 route is interesting me greatly these days. Just don't want to swap mine for anything with rocket mileage. :(

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
The missus drove by this a couple of weeks back, apparently its looking like ****, massive dent in the passenger door and it's obviously been in a rear end collision as the back bumper is bashed and cracked. Not to mention its running on 3 steelies and a space saver

Kind of heart breakin to hear :(

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
The missus drove by this a couple of weeks back, apparently its looking like ****, massive dent in the passenger door and it's obviously been in a rear end collision as the back bumper is bashed and cracked. Not to mention its running on 3 steelies and a space saver

Kind of heart breakin to hear :(

Aw what a shame lol. Personally, i could'nt care less what happens to my car once i get rid :lol: Guess we're all a bit different :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.