LawrieIbizaMk4's 1.2 Black Magic Ibiza - Sold -

Chris_a_73

1.2L Ibiza Mk4 '07
Oct 27, 2009
Guildford and Bristol (uni)
Hummm, I'm thinking the tints would be perfect for mine, and would definitely add a 'stealth' effect.

I may give the red caps a miss :think:

But ordered my SeatCupra.net sticker today :D

Only debating whether to put it below the rear brake light or passenger side window?

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
looks good mate, cryin out for those wheels, hopefully you'll get them soon enough.

red mirror covers would look a bit naff,

to remove them fold the mirror in and grab the inner most bit of the cover and pull it'll come off easily enough (how i replaced the silver fr for me cupra caps) its literally a 10 sec job anybody can do.

Chris_a_73

1.2L Ibiza Mk4 '07
Oct 27, 2009
One thing I've tried to get in the past, were dark smoked side repeaters. I got a set of clear repeaters with black backing and Silvatech bulbs, but both were a massive failure. Didn't know if anyone's done this properly?

Also Lawrie, do you have condensation on your rear passenger side light, or is that sunlight? You'd most likely still be within warranty, to get it replaced.

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
One thing I've tried to get in the past, were dark smoked side repeaters. I got a set of clear repeaters with black backing and Silvatech bulbs, but both were a massive failure. Didn't know if anyone's done this properly?

Also Lawrie, do you have condensation on your rear passenger side light, or is that sunlight? You'd most likely still be within warranty, to get it replaced.

its worse than condensation, got a swimming pool in my tail light lol, abouot 1cm full of water from when i dropped it a while back...waiting on a price from renfrew breakers for a cupra rear set up :)

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
why not get the red lights fixed under warranty, then get your fr/cupra ones and sell the red ones making you a little less out of pocket :D

Chris_a_73

1.2L Ibiza Mk4 '07
Oct 27, 2009
^^^ what he said ^^^

No point going around with condensation and water. I was embarrassed with mine, so got out the hairdrier and silica gel packs to fix it :D

However, as you're still in warranty (and fixing the rear lights in the rear bumper side would be very difficult), get it done free :)

They just need it booked in to take pictures, then they send them away for permission from Seat, and 2 weeks later you have new lights ;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.