LawrieIbizaMk4's Bocanegra...sold!

Apr 14, 2011
brakes look awsome pal ! need to sort mine now how hard were the rears to do and you got a link to the brake lines

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Did my winter protection detail today, more pics to follow tomorrow but here's a wee sneak peek!
apyge6ar.jpg

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Looks good though mate! What products did you use? I have mine a doing with finishkare foam pad glaze then topped it off with 2 layers of auto finesse tough coat. Looks beautiful on the candy white!

About to start correcting my gfs FR tomorrow, it's like a giant spider web so it should make for some nice 50/50 shots lol

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Haha cheers mate!

I used

Wash

Valetpro ph neutral snow foam
Megs gold class shampoo 2BM

Then IronX'd only as the claybar got dropped before it even touched the car :'(

Then to polish it was some polish from asda she got me for xmas as i haven't needed to buy any for mine yet :/ lol all hand polished made her buff it big mistake never heard her complain so much!

Then finished off with 2 coats of DoDo Juice Purple Haze really love the stuff :D

I did a full detail on my car used Light Fantastic and Purple haze on black bits which worked really well will see if i have any pics :)

Sorry forgot to add what are glazes ive read up on them but still a little unsure lol

Last edited:

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Yeah i loved it and its still beading up well on mine :D been parked under a tree all day today though so sap galore :'( but i got this today so should fix it :D

2a9upude.jpg

Heres mine with IronX it worked a treat removing little orange specs on the rear bumper!

dede3eru.jpg

u2y8ery8.jpg

Few finished :)

masa6yma.jpg

8e4yhy6y.jpg

Looks forward to your finished pro pics mate im still very new to detailing!

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Haha beat me hands down their! The purple just makes it more satisfying seeing it work haha! Cheers mate definatly i cant get enough of it now :) make sure you get your finished pics up asap :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.