LawrieIbizaMk4's Bocanegra...sold!

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
The profile in the mk5 is higher so big improvement over the mk4 there already. Sound deadening in the mk4 was terrible so that always made things feel worse lol.

When I sold the my old Cupra I wound the JOMs all the way up and they were better than the standard set up surprisingly. But at the end of the day if I'm going to lower the car I want all the arch gap killed, and the best possible handling I can get :)

I'm between the b14's and V2's tbh, the b14s don't have adjustable dampening but everyone everywhere is saying they don't need adjusting either way as they are already spot on :)

personally id go for the b14s myself dampening isnt really something you want to be playing with imo not unless you really know what your doing with all that of course.
think im going to be going back to mk4 cupra ownership again i miss my old one so much only this time im going for the tdi as i really dont enjoy the mk1 leon.
45 profile tyres will be on my to do list just for extra comfort.
if i was in the right position id be getting a mk5 cupra how did you find the fuel change between your old and new car for mpg etc out of interest?

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Love love love petrol but the torque on the pd160 was just amazing (while it lasted lol)

As much as I love the boc, the engine is flawed and they really aren't a long term commitment. Not sure how long I'll keep it for but hopefully at least until the warranty is up depending on oil consumption in the coming months. Been through nearly 8 litres in 9500 miles :/

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Certainly not a lot going to be happening this year now :(

Job with that lad fell through and the outlook for work up here is looking very poor. Been forced to go self employed which does have its benefits but certainly won't be spending any money on the car.

Although i am looking at mitsi L200 warriors as a workhorse :)

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Wee sneaky peaky at the alloys :)

null_zpscc63ce82.jpg

Deleted member 49882

Yes, sounds good. Just when I think I have made my last big purchase on my own car (revo), along comes something else to tempt me. I must resist, I must resist, I must resist. Car gas come on well Lawrie.

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Yes, sounds good. Just when I think I have made my last big purchase on my own car (revo), along comes something else to tempt me. I must resist, I must resist, I must resist. Car gas come on well Lawrie.

Cheers Dave, really wasn't planning on doing it but really glad I did now :) had the NGK iridium plugs fitted as well and the car seems to idle a lot better.

Next up is FMIC then I hope that will be it lol

Deleted member 49882

Yes, am getting same plugs fitted to mine. Leaving it in for map this coming Thursday. Little bit nervous about it, engine warranty etc, but touch wood so far, I haven't had any issues at all with 13000 miles if motoring. Extremely little oil use. So I think things should be ok. Would think about fmic myself, but to be honest I have spent a small fortune on the car on the last month ir so. Think I need to catch myself on and just take it easy for a bit.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members