LawrieIbizaMk4's Bocanegra...sold!

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
they have done 2 sets of my wheels titanium. i know exactly what it is ;) look good mate, seems there standards are as good as ever

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
So went to Ecotune today for the rolling road...car ran a surprising 209.6bhp. Owner of the RR says for dsg you can add a safe 5bhp onto that with the auto box. So looks like Fife Seat had a tinker before I bought the car. Pretty annoyed to be honest!

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Have you got the ITG kit fitted mate? Is that the first time its been on RR since you had stage 1 done?

Yeah I've got the ITG carbon kit mate.

First time I've had it on the rr, I never got it mapped though so it's obviously been the dealer. Not happy lol! I bought the car on the assumption that it was untouched with only 1k miles on it :(

Going to phone the dealer, too late to complain about it really but I want to at least find out if it was done by a reputable tuner

Lambera03

Mar 24, 2013
Liverpool
So went to Ecotune today for the rolling road...car ran a surprising 209.6bhp. Owner of the RR says for dsg you can add a safe 5bhp onto that with the auto box. So looks like Fife Seat had a tinker before I bought the car. Pretty annoyed to be honest!

An American tuning company tested the limits of the fabia VRS 1.4tsi they said that the gearbox could take 350nm before you would have to upgrade to a better clutch. Someone posted the link in a thread on here was really interesting.

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Why not get ecotune to check if its been mapped or if its just running well for standard with your mods making up the difference.

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Fair enough. Seems odd having a car mapped with 1000miles though usually the need run in do they not.

Really need to get mine on the rollers to see if the tmc box is up to much.

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Pics :)

pu7ezaje.jpg

apuqy8yh.jpg

aba2aty7.jpg

Deleted member 49882

Any particular reason why you decided to sell or was it just that offer was too good on the replacement?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members