LCR 225 N75 Valve

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
i've got the ECS N75 "race" valve on mine. there is a thread in the TTS roadsport part of the forum with a group buy. awesome GTI aren't too far from you and they also sell ECS stuff.

225 Cupra R

Jun 17, 2007
N75

i've got the ECS N75 "race" valve on mine. there is a thread in the TTS roadsport part of the forum with a group buy. awesome GTI aren't too far from you and they also sell ECS stuff.

Hi mate, Do you have the N75 H valve fitted (similar to ECS race valve I am led to believe), have you had any issues relating to limp mode, etc. please advise.

225 Cupra R

Jun 17, 2007
N75 J on remapped LCR (P-Torque remap) creats DTC error 17963 - charge pressure upper limit exceeded. Car hitting limp mode as it is hitting boost limiter. I then changed this for a brand new F valve, 058906283F, and its fine, pulls strongly and holds boost over long rev band, without over boosting and bringing up any error codes.

caveo

All this n75 stuff is tosh guys if you put any different n75 on it WILL throw up faults , in the end the valve is controlled buy the ecu and the standard valve can be set to open at any psi by any good mapper and if done this way it wont think theres a fault ( just talk to jbs ).

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members