LCR clocks into a LC

dippy4000

going faster
Feb 14, 2009
Kent
Am i correct that if i change my clocks to the LCR ones that it would have to paired up to the ecu with vag-com?

dippy4000

going faster
Feb 14, 2009
Kent
oh thats cool, from the snipits ive been getting from previous threads is that the car will not start as something to do with the immo wont work as it woulod need to be paired up to the ecu of the car its been moved too, if thats not the case then happy days

Staszek20vt

Aug 19, 2009
PL/BE
www.leonclub.pl
OK, he was right if you're going to swap complete clock yes you could have problem with immo. Everything depends from the year the clock been made. If your clock have immo 2 and you will buy clock with immo 3 you will have problems. But if you're going to swap only the dials, then its OK. I've swapped my clock and it wasn't so easy to do (I'm talking about the electronics). Check in my thread. Link in signature. :)

Cheers,

Stan

Staszek20vt

Aug 19, 2009
PL/BE
www.leonclub.pl
But from which month? If it's from the end of the year then it could be 2002 model. If you could PM me with VIN number I would be able to check it. Or you just need to replace the diags.

Regards,

Stan

CHRIS87

Jul 12, 2009
i was given a set of dials from a mate which look exactly the same as my lcr dials but have a few less warning lights on them! like the ESP one? are these the lc dials?
cheera chris

dippy4000

going faster
Feb 14, 2009
Kent
now the obvious question;) How do you get the clocks out an take them apart? prob simple but i wouldn't want to **** it up.

Thanks

dippy4000

going faster
Feb 14, 2009
Kent
i was given a set of dials from a mate which look exactly the same as my lcr dials but have a few less warning lights on them! like the ESP one? are these the lc dials?
cheera chris

sounds like it lc dont have esp. up for sale? lol :D

dippy4000

going faster
Feb 14, 2009
Kent
My LC has ESP :p The dials i put in mine where LCR ones they are the same as the LC clocks, the face's will fit all other leons.

blimey i missed out there, what year did they put it in? I got tcs like everyone else but not full esp, had it on my 51 plate A4 1.8t, but that only ran at 150bhp on the ko3 i think.