LCR Recaro logo?

lazseries1

Hi all :)

New to forum and buying a cupra leon R this sunday. 53 plate in red 210 model.

Right, how come some cupra Rs have Recaro emobrioded below the R logo on seats and some simply have the R logo ?

Is this a difirence between 210 and 225 models or simply just some do, some dont?

Any info appreciated guys and pics to follow on this great sit [B)]

marv_n69

Standard'ish Cupra R 225
Jul 30, 2009
A up mate, optional extra when purchasing he car. I have a Cupra R225(54plate) and mine only has the R on the seats ;-(

I have asked this question before on here hence i know the answer hehe

GREG_R84

Keep right on
Oct 3, 2007
Tamworth
The recaro seats are an optional extra. If the seats just have the Cupra R logo on them they are not recaro. Plus the recaro seats are leather

marv_n69

Standard'ish Cupra R 225
Jul 30, 2009
Wish i had them in mine too ;-( cheapo who bought the car from new lol

quakerjedi

I have a 54 reg Cupra R 225 which has the recaro front seats, they are cloth and have a red R on them with recaro written under it.

8bit

Feb 11, 2010
Aberdeen
Anyone ever see the cloth Recaro option ones from the Cupra R 225 come up for sale? If so, how much do they go for?

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
I'd want more than £1000 if I was to sell mine. Just cos they're a quite rare optional extra that's only gonna get harder to come by.

Moshymosh

Mar 2, 2010
Poole, Dorset
yes they did as i drive it:p and no i said that my code was amk if you read it again you will see :) so yes amk is 210 and its is a 54 plate so yes that would mean they did make a 54 plate 210 as i own it ;)

Chester

MPG racer
Mar 25, 2002
Peterborough
My side bolsters on my Recaros are getting worn. Does anyone know of anywhere that might be able to restore them to their former glory?

Incidentally, I've never seen another Leon Cupra TDi in platinum with Recaros.

Moshymosh

Mar 2, 2010
Poole, Dorset
No worrys i know it is very odd that my car is a 54 plate and 210 it cause it was made in 2002 and for some reason not reg till 2004 how strange i know but thats how it is.lol even has the older square wing mirrors :)

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
yes they did as i drive it:p and no i said that my code was amk if you read it again you will see :) so yes amk is 210 and its is a 54 plate so yes that would mean they did make a 54 plate 210 as i own it ;)

They didn't make the 210 in 2004 mate, you've been ripped off again ;)

IIRC on your other thread you said your engine code was BAM? That's 225 :)

Just a late registered car?

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
The recaros ive seen have all been cloth. I didnt think leather was even an option with the LCR?

Correct Leather was only ever an option on the Leon Cupra (and these were not Recaro)

Leather Recaro seats were offered on the Mk4 Golf I had a 1.8T Gti with them but very over rated IMO. Having done 50k miles in the Recaro's and 50k in the std LCR seats I think there was bugger all difference :shrug: ..........Actually thats not completely true I liked the fact the Golf seats were heated

Dyscontinued said:
I'd want more than £1000 if I was to sell mine. Just cos they're a quite rare optional extra that's only gonna get harder to come by

Quite a premium for some white stitching and lumbar support! they may be rare but so Leprosy and I don't want that either ;)

As I said above the premium when they were new was ridiculous IMO

I did post a pic years ago of one of each type of seat side by side and the difference is so slight you can hardly tell

Moshymosh

Mar 2, 2010
Poole, Dorset
leon cupra r
LCR 225

Originally Posted by Moshymosh
yes they did as i drive it:p and no i said that my code was amk if you read it again you will see so yes amk is 210 and its is a 54 plate so yes that would mean they did make a 54 plate 210 as i own it

Just a late registered car?

Yes that what i think just late registered car.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members