LCR - Warranty or IHI turbo? Help!

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Must Go Faster! said:
This sort of discusion always makes me laugh. You don't need huge amounts of power to do the seemingly impossible and beat cars much more powerful. Although i'm not the driver I am one of the builders of the little fiesta you can see in my avtar. It 's a little different now, but that doesn't matter. That fiesta is a normally aspirated 1.6 CVH pushing out about 175BHP. doesn't sound like a lot does it. Well all i will say is it won this years demon tweeks 750 motor club hot hatch championship against cars with over 100 bhp more than it. The likes of Ilsa and brian cox who i'm sure bill is aware ofwith there 40k plus 206gti's. Three ex class b peugeot 306 gti 6 touring cars. each with around 280-290 BHP. The point i'm trying to make is you need a good balance in the car and a damn fine driver.
Just for the hell of it here are our top times this year.
Brands Hatch Indy 55.38s
Cadwell Full 143.31s
Snetterton 120.7s
Donnington 122.68s
Lydden Hill 52.96s Wet
Mallory 53.28s
P.S Those times are on road tyres. A048's
We have since sold the Fiesta and are now the proud owners of an ex cupra championship leon which we will be running in Britcar. Anyone fancy 4 Hrs at Spa 4 a night race??????????

aha...
tis you..
re conversations we had recently.. :)

Cox's registered again for Combe C'ship.
Ibiza vs Cox's 40k pugs.... we will see.

Must Go Faster!

Tis me indeed. I sure your name on the castle coombe championship board at the autosport show. Hows things going? We are having some fun at the mo with the leon. Just had to fit a dry break fuel system, £2000. Ouch!!!! But on the plus side we have sorted out some sponsorship with forge motorsport and silicon hoses.com so they are sorting out some nice bits for us. Next thing to fit is the pit to car radio system another £1000. If you are interested the next time we will be out with the car will be at the press day at silverstone, frst time the drivers will have driven the car if i'm honest. If you have nothing planned let us know. I'm not sure on dates as of yet all i know is our first race is silverstone on 24/25th March.
P.S how far south do you come with your championship? as might pop down to watch.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise