Le Mans 24h 2012

FR_MATT

Jun 2, 2010
Maison Blanche. you?

Going in my dad's car as I found out no-one is taking a really practical car in the group and there's too much stuff to carry in mine and I cba to raise it lol (and his is a lot better haha)

Will be something along these lines (if all goes to plan):

p6200015a.jpg

I never noticed the music in the film that much until you mentioned it!

Chriskona

Supacupra
Jun 14, 2008
Southampton
Stickers look awesome! I have just ordered mine up but pretty tame tbh..... more planning required for next year!

Camping is TBC but I should think we will have to head to Beauséjour as we have left it so late

Enjoy!

old 'uns

Modern Life is Rubbish...
Mar 20, 2003
walsall
Visit site
warmed up over the w/e with the 24 on the goggle box, packed & ready to go tomorrow AM to Ypres & the Classic.
may just have to have a drive from Tetre Rouge to Arnage next Monday on way to cottage, be rude not to [B)]
back in 30 days :D

jimbamboon

What an awesome weekend! Anyone camp at beau sejour? I saw a piston heads stickered up MK1 leon cupra drive passed on one of the days, or was it nights, all a blur....

Last edited by a moderator:

FR_MATT

Jun 2, 2010
Yeh :) took the whole of wednesday to do as I decided to hand cut and layer the ***** ones. I had an amazing time! Stayed up for the whole 24hrs pretty much. I'll get some more pics up when I get chance.

I was actually in the SLS at that point and I also got a ride in that GT3RS as it was in our group aswell!

I'm entering the lottery every week now haha

jimbamboon

Chris I never realised it was you that posted before me, doh!