Leather seats for my leon

marcus037

I am after a set of leather seats for my leon mk1, but my seats at the moment are not electric ones so was wondering are there any leather manually adjustable seats out there to go into my leon, and if not would it be a big job to wire them in?

cheers

marcus037

thanks for the quick replies boys, is it possible to find a decent set for around the £500 mark or is that pushing it a bit??

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
Very easy to make electrics work, you only need positive and neg feeds, you will get S3 for £500 i did but you will need to be patient, full leather S3's are nicer than the part leather imho.

marcus037

yeah stefan they are exactly what im after a set like that, but does anyone know if its a big job to wire them into my car as my seats are manually adjustable only??

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
yeah stefan they are exactly what im after a set like that, but does anyone know if its a big job to wire them into my car as my seats are manually adjustable only??

Didn't think about the wiring but i'm sure the looms there, might just need conecting up.

olliep

Wants a mk2 GTI
Oct 3, 2005
Winchester
i havent got time to read whole thread. if its useful, on ebay the other night a saw full mark 1 leon cupra leather interea. no bids when i looked. starting at 99p?! i dont understand e-bay but that looks good to me

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.