LED rear lights

Dec 19, 2006
Just had a quick look and i like the ones you have very much, but what is the problem that you get with the spoiler brake light? is it easy to solve? as i have a little pot of money which is ready to be spent on my car and i really like the LED lights :D

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
again search and all will be revealed... lots of threads on this... sorry but it gets a bit annoying for me as i get pm'd about once a week about this... well i did at one point! :lol: :blink:

Mar 5, 2007
So these LED lights. Will they fit on my LCR. Are there any problems with putting these on? I just read on a thread titles "LED rear lights" that there may be a problem with the brake light. How do I sort this?

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
again search and all will be revealed... lots of threads on this... sorry but it gets a bit annoying for me as i get pm'd about once a week about this... well i did at one point! :lol: :blink:

^^^^^^ what he said! :doh: :headhurt:

Mar 5, 2007
So what do I need to do...?

I was joking BTW. I'm glad people still take me seriously :D

EDIT: I was joking the whole time just incase people didn't realise :)

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2007
No seriously. I was!

I think the fact the last 5 replies prior to my post were DO A SEARCH. I'm suprised people even thought I was being serious in the first post. Let alone by the third!

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
No seriously. I was!

I think the fact the last 5 replies prior to my post were DO A SEARCH. I'm suprised people even thought I was being serious in the first post. Let alone by the third!

lol furry **** mate!

you caught me (US) there! :clap: :redface:

Mar 5, 2007
Hey guys. Sorry to bother you. That was my work colleague posting under my username. I've got a leon, and would like to know if there's any problems with fitting those LED lights?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members