Leon after a light run in with a PC

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
Cheers to marc (claudefrog) for lending me his PC today, I managed to get an hour with it and using meguirs scratchx and stage3 (i know theres more to it really if you want the very best shine and depth)
Ive got a couple of scratches that looks like a cat was using its nails to skid down my bonnet, as pic below shows, its nowhere near as visible now, i reckon with another couple of runs itll virtually disappear!
BTW apologies, i was too lazy to go into the house and get my camera so moby pics it is!
pcbonnet.jpg

The rear end only got a light run over as it was getting on and light was dropping,
pcpicrear.jpg

side pic, anything you see in the bumper reflection is that, only a reflection, there are no marks.
pcrearqtr.jpg

And finally, after painting the old ramair housing as it was getting oxidised looking, I got round to adding the decals that id been hoarding for months.
forgeind.jpg

Now ive just gotta dig out the hoover and give the inside a going over as it resembles the local tip with work docs and starbucks cups!!

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
oh yes, washed the pads and bonnet and dried them today so i might give it another go either tomorrow night or thursday then drop it back to you on friday morning. i got the whole fromt done and a quick bit round the rest, swirl marks are virtually gone already. going to invest in one myself i reckon, ive an angle grinder almost identical to this in the shed too, pity it wasnt speed adjustable!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members