As said in t'other thread went to the Detailing World Rolling Road day today

Some tasty cars there and Paramount Performance is a very impressive place

But here are the results i had

Car on the rollers
09122007040.jpg

Spot the Monkeh ;)

Printout
Dyno.jpg

No Torque reading as apparently the lead that connects the dyno to the computer for Torque was ran over yesterday and broke so that's why the graph looks abit odd :rolleyes:

But i'm pleased with that reading, although torque is the important one at a guess i'd say it's between 240 - 250 as it was 218ft/lb last time before the stage 2 map was turned on but that is a guess :shrug:

Last edited:

browner01

Mikey B
Oct 4, 2007
i had my LCR done on the same type of rollers yesterday and had a print out of 218 to the flywheel,

is that reading the wheels or flywheel?

and do you have the print out of the boost?

Tyler Owen

How can the machine calculate BHP without measuring torque????

Thought this myself but didn't think to ask at the time :confused: :shrug:

i hope you didnt pay anywhere near full whack for the rolling road. Its not exactly complete.

It was discounted as part of the Meet so yeah didn't pay full price :)

Good Reuslts mate . . . i guess your happy!

Can i asked how you fixed your Cupra badge to your grill (Sorry if it's off the topic)

Stuck that on with good old Super Glue :whistle:

v-g;1663736 KO3S at 235bhp without a boost gauge is scary said:
Been thinking about getting one , cars had one before with the previous owner but i don't really like the A Pillar mounted ones, and can't have one where the cup holders are as i've got heated seat controls there :rolleyes:

v-g

is an alien.
Mar 10, 2004
Nowhere near, i.e. Norway.
Been thinking about getting one , cars had one before with the previous owner but i don't really like the A Pillar mounted ones, and can't have one where the cup holders are as i've got heated seat controls there :rolleyes:

I don't know if the ColumnPod from NewSouth Performance fits our cars. If they do, they are an alternative to A pillar mounted ones.

Heated seat controls, oh yeah, we're the blessed ones! :funk:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members