leon FR TDI Intake size

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
Has anyone fitted a induction kit to there FR TDI? if so what size is the intake,

I have a ITG Foam Cone filter off my Ibiza with 80mm Diameter intake will this fit onto the leon?:)

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
Has anyone fitted a induction kit to there FR TDI? if so what size is the intake,

I have a ITG Foam Cone filter off my Ibiza with 80mm Diameter intake will this fit onto the leon?:)
You don't need it other than a green panel filter, the intake is pretty good for road use and up to 240hp, track is another matter though. ..........................................

wjohnson

Dec 17, 2008
So does anyone know if a green panel filter actually gains you any power (at all)? I always thought there was good gains to be found with replacing standard filters for green panel/ Short Ram/ Cold Air Intakes on Turbo cars? Is it just petrol turbos that see the big gains?

:shrug:

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
So does anyone know if a green panel filter actually gains you any power (at all)? I always thought there was good gains to be found with replacing standard filters for green panel/ Short Ram/ Cold Air Intakes on Turbo cars? Is it just petrol turbos that see the big gains?

:shrug:

Minimal at best (with both petrol and dervs) but does allow more air into the engine and the filters last a lot longer than the paper OEM ones.
Alex

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.