Leon HID 6000k and Angel eyes problem??

hemsley

I have just aquired a car with angel eyes and hids. why could it be that dip beam is so crap?? i thought these were supposed to be real bright? full beam is fine! Pls HELP!

-SlicK

No smoke, No poke
Nov 23, 2008
Beith, Scotland
Not saying that at all, you'd be surprised the amount of people complaining about crap headlights and you look at their car and theres about 1cm of crap on their front end!

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Yeah dipped only, 35w and 6k

Have you got HIDs on main beam too? because if you had the difference is night and day ( had the set up on my old car)

hemsley

Yeah dipped only, 35w and 6k

Have you got HIDs on main beam too? because if you had the difference is night and day ( had the set up on my old car)

no only on dipped. the bulbs in full beam are brighter than them!

LCR-225

I have just aquired a car with angel eyes and hids. why could it be that dip beam is so crap?? i thought these were supposed to be real bright? full beam is fine! Pls HELP!

i had them on my ST in all honesty theyre absolute pants yet my BMW with standard angels/projectors were mint

standard lights ftw mate!!

hemsley

High beam is a totally different beam pattern, i don't have to use my high beam down lanes.

just went for a drive and could it be posible that they are badly out of line? i was driving down a narrow street with houses on either side and the lights seemed to be shining on the houses!?! it looked like they were coming out the headlights in a V! left shining left and right shining right??

they is no way i would like to drive down a country lane with just dip beam