• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Cheers for that, Id been worndering where it was for a while.
 
Ok so before I break this panel is there any where I should push or pull
Tried for 5min tis afternoon and did not want to force too much
I assume we are looking at the section of trim below the lights switch?
 
Ok so before I break this panel is there any where I should push or pull
Tried for 5min tis afternoon and did not want to force too much
I assume we are looking at the section of trim below the lights switch?

Its pull and yep its the trim that is below the light switch just about where right knee would be if you are in a RHD car.
Alex
 
Ram a screwdriver in either the top or bottom, cant remember! Mines been left off for a few years lol