Leon mk3?

Ryanoceros

Mar 12, 2012
Newcastle
Just seen this on instagram before.
Looks genuine as if it was taken in the plant.

b0ff2a76-47ad-3e0a.jpg

What do you think?

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Hard to know what that looks like really, quality is pretty bad, plus they've said they're doing a 3 door, 5 door and estate. So if it's anything like the Ibiza they'll all be quite different.

Hard to know what that could end up looking like, but always nice to get more potential pics.

Giz

Mar 12, 2010
Leyland
Very Ibiza looking. Wonder what the front will be like.
I quite like it.

I've heard October time for the new leon

alesi27

My other car's a Mustang!
May 2, 2009
Cork, Ireland.
I thought (hoped) that we might be looking at the ST (estate) version. However, there appears to be an FR badge under the right tail light and the plastic bumper section would fit in with this.

I suppose just have to wait for better pics. (Better angles anyway).
Proportions look all wrong in that one, as well as left light cluster looking bigger than right.. Also see what Jarre says about the tyres..
Edit; cleaner version of same pic here; car looks wider, but dunno is above pic squashed or below pic stretched...
http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2012/07/scoop-is-this-all-new-2013-seat-leon.html

Can't be long more now.

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I reckon that's the Leon SC or 5 door Rear window looks well raked in compared to the mk2

It's not the st, not enough hang over the rear wheels and the boot shape looks wrong for that

Think IBE concept.

Interesting

Mmikey

Feb 20, 2012
I hope so. I just got a '12 one and would be happy if the new one looked like that :D

EndlessNameless

Keep it Maximum
Jun 26, 2012
Looks alright to me.

The front end will probably be quite similar to the ibiza/ exeo. Which I quite like, but then I have no loyalty to Seat/ VAG, and I'm planning for my next car to be a Toyota GT86.