LEON TDI 130 Upgrades.

gt_pt

Hi guys,

I'm about to take delivery of my tdi 130 and i have a cvouple of questions.

1. Is the wheel offset ET 35 and 5 x 100?

2. Whats the most cost effective way to boost bhp? exhaust/air filter/uprate turbo?

What have people done?

Cheers
Greg

Toledo_130

1. yes 5 x 100 approx 35

2. remap would be the most power : cost

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
as said above wheels are 5x100 and et35

estimated costs of upgrades:
remap £250 - £400 (depending on who you go to)
filter £40
mufflerectomy £20 - £80
big turbo/hybrid heard of costing up to a grand, but not sure on pricing for that.

remap definitley gives most power for you money. gaining about 30 - 40 bhp depending on what other mods you on at the time of remap.

gt_pt

OK guys thats great!

I'm going to change the alloys first and drop it at least 30mm...

I think a combination of cat back exhasut prob miltek, with induction kit, and re-map would give good power gains.

As far as air filters go, what do people have? and Where have people had their re-mapping done?

Cheers for the help guys

GT

gt_pt

Cheers sssstew, been looking through some readers rides, and build guides.. interesting stuff, and now i'm reallty confused over which alloys to get... DAMMIT!! too much choice!

mfpix

Upgrade

Hey fella
Welcome to the forum.

Have a word with the guys at AMD Essex, they are most helpful, and very down to earth.

Maybe best to get the alloys after you've had the suspension lowered, in case the rims rub:shrug:

Good luck with your modding.

Staszek20vt

Aug 19, 2009
PL/BE
www.leonclub.pl
Like guys just said, best mod for HP and torque is remap, if the engine is in good condition you should hit 160 - 170HP. About the ET, everything depends from the rims you will choose.