Leon TV Advert

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Anyone see the TV ad last night for the Leon. It was on C4 about 9.00. I just caught the end of it, looked like a Candy FR on a banked circuit. Must say what i saw made car look fantastic :D

Rob

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
I saw it around the time they were showing the Man U game. It was a Candy White FR, same car I am getting.

i was excited to see the ad but also gutted as I dont want too many people to buy the exact car, I want the colour to be more unique.

Being built sometime this week, getting inpatient now :cry:

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
I saw it around the time they were showing the Man U game. It was a Candy White FR, same car I am getting.

i was excited to see the ad but also gutted as I dont want too many people to buy the exact car, I want the colour to be more unique.

QUOTE]

I thought exactly the same thing. Dont worry about others compared to STs and GTIs you will certainly be unique ;)

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
I hope so. Not many people like white but I think does look great on the New FR and Cupra. Either way I am not too fussed, I am just excited to get my hands on the car.

Have about another month to wait, supposedly getting built this week but I dont know for sure as my dealer is not very forthcoming on any info about my order :).

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Good luck with it when it arrives, all in our neck of the woods will have to meet up for a photoshoot ;)

My g/f has just seen the advert and now likes the Candy, better than the Red :doh:

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
I think candy will be a very popular colour, in that loads of people will love it, but I don't think too many will be buying it in that colour just yet. Not sure why, but I think white is still a bit risky for some. Shame, as I think it looks superb :D

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
Totally agree, I think the white looks really good in the flesh so to speak. I dont care about the white showing the dirt cos I have a black car at the mo and it is a real :censored: to keep clean, so the white cant be that much worse, if any, either way I dont care :funk: .

A meet of those in the Herts/Essex/Bucks area etc would be great, I am up for it.

I am hoping to get my FR about the 3rd week of May and was planning to take it to Pistonfest at the end of May, bit of a cruise and chance to put my foot down on the pedals to see what it can do.

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Just seen the ad now during the cricket world cup.

Makes the car look good, and I like the advert in general!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.