Leons a little high...

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Nice one!

Ill do it tonight when i get in from work ;)

Its an email with loads of animal pictures on it so may be quite big but if you look through them all you will find it in there

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
CupraTgirl said:
I dont know J@mes, any chance youll get to show your car off! :lol:

yea yea...

at least i dont post 3 pics of my car everytime i post something online! ;)

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Ha ha got me there!

Thats purely for information purposes in case anyone wants to know what a black Ibiza looks like on a concrete drive, hhmm :runaway: i tried :lol:

At least it doesnt fill the whole page just to prove a point ;) 2:1 to me

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
CupraTgirl said:
Ha ha got me there!

Thats purely for information purposes in case anyone wants to know what a black Ibiza looks like on a concrete drive, hhmm :runaway: i tried :lol:

At least it doesnt fill the whole page just to prove a point ;) 2:1 to me

like i said... u post 3 pics EVERYTIME you post! :p

plus i dont need to prove a point!... i dont drive a poor mans LCR! ;)

3 - 2 :harhar:

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
J@mes said:
like i said... u post 3 pics EVERYTIME you post! :p

plus i dont need to prove a point!... i dont drive a poor mans LCR! ;)

3 - 2 :harhar:

... :lol:

Hhmm not sure whether a false accusation is classed as a 'score'

1. Im not a man
2. I 'chose' not to get an LCR
3. Im not poor
4. You know ill win this

3:4 (2 points for false accusations)

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
J@mes said:
at least i dont post 3 pics of my car everytime i post something online! ;)
Technically it's two as the first and last pics are the same, but flipped horizontally so that the car is pointing in the opposite direction.

Sorry, I'll get my anorak, I mean coat. :runaway:

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
CupraTgirl said:
Well spotted! So that mean another point for me for 2 false accusations ;)

3:5 :clap:

erm no! :no:

thats another point to me thanks! :D

the pics are not the same... is "Cupra Tgirl" written in the left picture?! :think:

so thats 4 all!

and as for being a man...

i never said u were one (far from it! [B)]) i simply said I dont drive a poor mans LCR!

and as for not being poor... remember the conversation we had on msn the other day alex?! (regarding how much we earnt! ;))

so that is 5 - 4 to me! :D :p

at the end of the day im male... if u dont like it, come to the brands track day alex! (jokes!)

seriously tho... come to it! :yes: :D may even take you out for a lap in a proper SEAT! (awaits the uproar!) only as long as you dont try and strangle my passenger seat again! :whistle:

james :fool:

Last edited:

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
J@mes said:
erm no! :no:

thats another point to me thanks! :D

the pics are not the same... is "Cupra Tgirl" written in the left picture?! :think:

so thats 4 all!

and as for being a man...

i never said u were one (far from it! [B)]) i simply said I dont drive a poor mans LCR!

and as for not being poor... remember the conversation we had on msn the other day alex?! (regarding how much we earnt! ;))

so that is 5 - 4 to me! :D :p

at the end of the day im male... if u dont like it, come to the brands track day alex! (jokes!)

seriously tho... come to it! :yes: :D may even take you out for a lap in a proper SEAT! (awaits the uproar!) only as long as you dont try and strangle my passenger seat again! :whistle:

james :fool:

I see you had to edit your post, take you a while to come up with that did it? :lol:

Ok so you have stated that you didnt say i was a man but if that is the case then you werent actually saying i was poor either therefore your dig (referring to our chat about how much we earnt is invalid)

I agree the pictures are slightly different and as you choose to be that picky i will put the score to 4:5

Come on lets not 'dis' my SEAT, just because it hasnt got a ridiculous amount of power, it suits me fine 4:6

Regarding the passenger SEAT, if you learnt to drive this 'proper' SEAT i would not have needed to 4:7 (he he come on you asked for that one) ;)

4:8 because i felt like it ;)

I EDITED BECAUSE I FELT LIKE ONE OF MY COMMENTS WAS HARSH RATHER THAN GETTING IT WRONG

Last edited:

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
CupraTgirl said:
I see you had to edit your post, take you a while to come up with that did it? :lol:

Ok so you have stated that you didnt say i was a man but if that is the case then you werent actually saying i was poor either therefore your dig (referring to our chat about how much we earnt is invalid)

I agree the pictures are slightly different and as you choose to be that picky i will put the score to 4:5

Come on lets not 'dis' my SEAT, just because it hasnt got a ridiculous amount of power, it suits me fine 4:6

Regarding the passenger SEAT, if you learnt to drive this 'proper' SEAT i would not have needed to 4:7 (he he come on you asked for that one) ;)

4:8 because i felt like it ;)

I EDITED BECAUSE
I FELT LIKE ONE OF MY COMMENTS WAS HARSH RATHER THAN GETTING IT WRONG

sniff sniff...

as for the rest of that post (along with the 3pics of ur car! ;)).... :clap:

very entertaining!

all i can say alex is that... i will let u win! [B)] :whistle:

james :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise