Leons finished. k1 kit and milly on.Alloys black.

fellowsuk

Apr 2, 2008
Sunny Wolverhampton!
Hiya guys, thought id share the couple of pics of the finished Leon with the k1 kit on. All from sere motors (thank you David!) and sprayed at a small garage in bilston. Very pleased with the results. Needs cleaning already! :(

I know there is divided opinion on the k1 kit but I do love it, really happy and we will have the car for years to come now!!!!

before n after pics below. oh n the bumpers are for sale in the section and ebay if anyones interested.!

303ij4o.jpg

4ktbma.jpg

t8t4ci.jpg

RickyD1975

Audi A6 2.0TDI 170 S-Line
Jan 2, 2008
North East
TBH I think it actually looks a lot better and a good effort. Glad your pleased with it and its worth it, if you intend to jeep your car for a while.

singh123

Cupra
Mar 17, 2008
Hi Mate great looking car you have there :)

just a quick question were about in Bilston did you get this done from? was it Spray Station?

Thanks

KzJF

Full Member on Wednesdays
Aug 7, 2009
Cheers mate. Great ride!
K1, candy white and black 18" .. my dream-mobile ;)

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
I mutch prefer the K1 kit to the pre facelift, but facelift to K1!!! But the combination white and black wheels looks awsome, saw an FL FR TDi with the BTCC kit and black alloys on in a car p[ark in York and that looked really nice too.

:seatgod:

fellowsuk

Apr 2, 2008
Sunny Wolverhampton!
I mutch prefer the K1 kit to the pre facelift, but facelift to K1!!! But the combination white and black wheels looks awsome, saw an FL FR TDi with the BTCC kit and black alloys on in a car p[ark in York and that looked really nice too.

:seatgod:

Cheers.

Although most people agree the changes are very minor to the exterior on the fl. Do they do a k1 kit for fl yet?

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Cheers.

Although most people agree the changes are very minor to the exterior on the fl. Do they do a k1 kit for fl yet?

They are minor but the wider lower grill black insert that says Cupra and the three holes below the back grill make the car look wider and lower.

The K1 kit looked the same as the BTCC kit from the front less having honecomb instead of slated grills on the FL Leon FR I saw. The rear bumper had the twin instead of single exhausts which is not as nice. But yes a K1/BTCC kit is available for the FL Leon.

Powder coated wheels seem so much more durable than painted and laqured wheels, had all four wheels on the Caddy done under a warranty claim and a year on still look as good as new with no chips and clean up really easily.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.