lowered my ibiza

R3 NDD

Apr 1, 2008
redcar
decided it would be a good idea to lower my car some more yesturday. had to take my arch liners out and its still realy high off the floor! i defernitlety want rid of my 17's so it will go lowwwwww :) heres the only pic i took. i think its quite good (appart from my car looking a bit grubby).

picture.php

R3 NDD

Apr 1, 2008
redcar
haha cheers :) not sure how low is too low on the front. i dont think its gunna go as low as i want. ill have to ditch the 17's for 16's :)

captin_urbis

Not a Member
Dec 2, 2008
Lancashire
are they golf mk5 gttdi alloys??, and i see lol, get em done then! lol, my ibiza is sat atm at liek 4 inches higher i got bored and stuck my m8s golf mk3 gti rear arms onto mine lol.... looks dead funny tho, gave me a really good idea!!!

get some for the front (again to raise the car up), get a bull bar, some 4" high beam lights, and convert the ibiza into a country! been looking at pics on google and i no bassicly what i need, all round shocks, (to be able to raise the car by 3/4", bullbar for front, 4" highbeem lamps (mounted to the bullbar), also a spare tyre rack on the back of the boot lid!

your thoughts???

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.