Lowered The Cupra 40mm & New Rims

KingAnt

CLue Less
Sep 18, 2009
London
Hi Guys

i am getting my car lowered at 10am today!! Cannot wait, i have gone for the cheaper option as im skint so i wet for springs. Next year ill go AP coilovers but like i said as i have no money i got a bargin on some springs.

I went for 40mm all round on Jamex springs, i got them from Race dynamics and i think they were abotu £65 so i was happy, i will let you all know how it looks and handels when they are on so hopefully this thread will help any of you looking at putting lowering springs on your x-mas list lol ill be honest either way - if they are great or if they turn out to be rubbish.

I will put pics before and after when i get in from the garage fitting them.
Thanks guys and hope (when pics r up) this helps you guys

Oh also from the pics (when i uplodaed them after its been done) you will see i have just brought the stock cupra rims s hopefully you all agree they look really good compaired the the dreadfull wolfrace rims that were on it.

Cheers

Ant:clap:

Last edited:

Finan

i went jap.. :O
Jan 18, 2009
Eíre
bebo.com
cheers:D
im still sketchy on how low i should go due to speedbumps around my town, been looking at 40mm Springs Myself :D

Get Some Picys When Done :)

KingAnt

CLue Less
Sep 18, 2009
London
:clap: well done mate

thanks mat, righ later on ill put the pics up - it looks better not as low as i thought the ack looks miles better , front still loos tad high but th garage did say it will take few hundred miles to settle in and it will drop more. Dave i am bout to put a thread up but il pm you as well as i have one hell of an issue!!!!:cry:

KingAnt

CLue Less
Sep 18, 2009
London
hey mate whats the ride like i want to go for some springs. is it stiffer or much the same as standard?

Hay guys glad you like, well i heard the ride would be horrible but honestly itsspot on, firm in the bend but cumfy on road, go race dynamics i paid about £65 and thy cam in 2 days,

Finan

i went jap.. :O
Jan 18, 2009
Eíre
bebo.com
Hey Could You link Me To The Website U Got Them, I Think Their On My List Now :p:p
I've Read The Ride Is Still Firm, Which Is Good, Do You Feel A Difference?

KingAnt

CLue Less
Sep 18, 2009
London
Cheers :D, these will fit 1litre Ibiza's Lol, ?
just making sure before i do some ordering :D

hi mate no sorry thought you had a cupra - heres the link for springs for 0.9l

http://www.racedynamics.co.uk/store...0.9/c25866_28850_29500_29512_29513/index.html

they do kits for 1.2 aswell but im guessing the 0.9l is the 1l. heres the website if you need t double check with them mate they are really good and replied to me strate away

hope this hels mate

http://www.racedynamics.co.uk/store/index.html

KingAnt

CLue Less
Sep 18, 2009
London
40/20MM hmm? wats does that mean do u know? 20mm rear, 40mm front?

cheers again

40mm 20mm would be 40mm rear 20 front sorry mate i just got link with out reading it - its or the 1l ibiza but yeash your right only does a 40/20 kit, i wouldnt get that as my front is 40mm and still looks tad high (still needs to settle in) i would email them - eail address below 4 ya mate - and tell them your cr and ask what kits would fit, as ideally i would get te same as me - 40mm all round

email - [email protected]

cheers mate

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise