Managed to catch my front bumper on a thin tree while reversing... how bad is it?

SitdownandhaveaCupratea

Oct 14, 2018
Hi guys I hope you are all well. Long story shot I managed to catch the front plastic bumper of my Cupra ST 300 on a very thin tree that I neglected to notice while reversing. This wee tree caught against my bumper and scratched it and pulled it away from the car a little (luckily no metal was damaged). Can you please tell me what level of effort this is to repair and what kind of costs I would be looking at? Photos below, many thanks. :)

Ricky88

Mar 17, 2022
I think you could pop the bumper back in place, hopefully the bracket isn't damaged (shouldn't be that expensive anyway).

Hard to say about the scratches, could be possible to wet sand and polish them out if they are light. Does your finger nail catch them?

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
Should just clip back in

However the paint looks cracked to me so back to bare plastic and respray of the bumper (if thats what im looking at )

£3-500 for the bumper to be sprayed at a guess

SitdownandhaveaCupratea

Oct 14, 2018
Hi guys thanks for the replies. I am taking it to a garage this morning so lets see what they say. I do live in Europe so prices will be a little different but your answers gave me a good ball park to run with. :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise