MartyP's Cupra - Update :)

MartyP

Hey guys, i've been floating on this website for a while now and i must admit a lot of useful tips/info here. I recently bought myself a cupra... which is a big step for me as i've been driving mini's/VW all my life :blink:

Anyway here's what i've been playing with the last few weeks.

c63fcc4d.jpg

befc23f3.jpg

dd54b65e.jpg

60662e11.jpg

7f1eb065.jpg

Coilovers are on their way...
I have a set of D90 porsche wheels waiting to go on.. But change of plan so they are for sale (i can't seem to make a thread in the sale section?)

Cheers
Marty :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MartyP

Cheers for the comments guys!
Yeah definitely the best colour :happy:

Otherwise Dale i'll get some photos uploaded tomorrow.

I really want a set of BBS LM Replica's at the moment... Just finding them that's proving the problem.
Coilover's to go on sometime this week.

MartyP

Here are the D90's... I'd stick them on but i'd rather sell and find something else.

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d5.jpg

I found these as well which i think could look good..
What you guys reckon?

900.jpg

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
With BBS LM reps don;t you mean something more like this?

bbslm2.jpg

the one you posted above is not entirely to my liking...

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
not sure if that's a normal mk4 with just those rims on?Could be wrong correct me if so people.
It is like that tho just looks different maybe because Ive seen pictures of one lowered and stuff looks different.

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
The pic is of a Dutch car. but found it on the internet so not sure what model. but you wanted to see what it would look like on a golf, think this gives a clear indication

MartyP

Yeah that's the BBS LM Reps, I'm looking for sizes like 16x7.5 really which seem difficult to come by.
Still half tempted to put on the D90's as i've got adaptors and tyres looking at me.. haha

First thing is first though start fitting the coilovers when they arrive and probably get the D90's on whilst i fish around for some LM's.

sooty16v

long.
Jul 25, 2007
South London
Nice dude. I recently just bought a mk3 cupra aswell!

Wise decision with the d90's, I had a set of 8's and 9's but decided against due to evry euro mk3 ibiza wearing a set!

Lm rep's would be a good choice, but hard to stance out due to high offsets and generally not being wide enough! Look forward to seeing what u do with this anyways!

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members