Mattys MK4 Ibiza... Crashed

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
dsc00318uq3.jpg

Haha! Just realised this picture is magic! No jack or stands needed obviously! your car levetates! :D

Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
Haha nah theirs a stand under the car at the suspension arm, was checking to see if i could go full lock :)

And yeah im 19 too, not told insurance about suspension yet as im changing a few things. So was waiting till ive done wheels and whatever else i do then ill notify them. Up for renewal in June anyway so will all be sorted then.

Will let you know though :)

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Haha nah theirs a stand under the car at the suspension arm, was checking to see if i could go full lock :)

And yeah im 19 too, not told insurance about suspension yet as im changing a few things. So was waiting till ive done wheels and whatever else i do then ill notify them. Up for renewal in June anyway so will all be sorted then.

Will let you know though :)

Cheers bud! Good luck!

Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
Alloys, Exhaust & Interior Light fitted...

dsc00328kl1.jpg

dsc00337dy9.jpg

dsc00335jr7.jpg

dsc00331wo0.jpg

dsc00330bt0.jpg

dsc00334ji9.jpg

And my fave...
dsc00336wd4.jpg

Again, images from phone, but still good enough quality. Just comes out pink when it seriously isnt :lol: Going to get a professional photoshoot done soon anyway :)

Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
Haha yeah it does change it alot as soon as you change the wheels!

Coilys were fitted by me and a neighbour :D

Next week contains quite a few smaller mods, mostly interior though as its looking a bit plain compaired to outside now

Deleted member 13581

Looks good.

Seen you tonight over in Hamilton. Looked great on the go.

Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
Dont actually see that much of a difference really, its only a 1.2 so never looking for super speed :lol:

Going to be sheding some weight on the car soon anyway, spare wheel etc

The tyres are ultraliteweight ones too which help :)

Deleted member 13581

Yeah all the older Audi and VW wheels were 5x100. Only recently they have all went to 5x112.

I think the Audi wheels that fit are: S3, 6 Spoke TT wheels, TT Comps, RS4s, RS6s and RS8s. Im sure theres more but they are the ones off the top of my head.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise