Maverick's Emocion Red MK4 TDI - DIY Wheel Refurb **NOW FINISHED** Page 10+

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
Been a while since I've been on this thread, but have to say Maverick your car looks stunning!!!

Thanks mate. Not looking too gods just now with the steelies on, but hopefully I'll have the cupras back on soon enough, just wana take my time with them - still sanding, onto wheel 3 (half done) lol

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
Wanted to update as far as I have got with the wheels, here's the condition they were in when they came off:

Plenty of kerbing...

1ab2aca6.jpg

3ba3d6fc.jpg

4dd40087.jpg

d756efdd.jpg

4d3a784f.jpg

22dc3186.jpg

63ba48df.jpg

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
Nice progress mate! Looking forward to seeing them done! :)
Saw your car in the car park there this week, lookin well on the steelies. ;)

Haha yea haven't bothered to clean it with them on, she's a bit dirty to say the least. Hopefully won't be too long before I can put the photos up how they came out! :)

happylad

old boy racer
Oct 22, 2008
benfleet essex
Hi I have been linked to this thread. I need 4 wheel centre caps for my ibiza cupra and see that you have a photo of 4. did they come with your new wheels or did you get them seperately and if so where!!!! i can't find any that fit. bought some 58mm on e-bay but don't fir the inner lip. please help as car looks **** after some scroat nicked em,

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
Hi I have been linked to this thread. I need 4 wheel centre caps for my ibiza cupra and see that you have a photo of 4. did they come with your new wheels or did you get them seperately and if so where!!!! i can't find any that fit. bought some 58mm on e-bay but don't fir the inner lip. please help as car looks **** after some scroat nicked em,

Go here:

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=249

Just start a new thread and ask David for a price. He's a seat dealer, but does a discount for forum members. As far as I know, they're £20.00 for 4 of them. You can get black or grey I think.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.