Militek or Blueflame

ibiza fr

Sep 14, 2005
I am thinking off purchasing a turbo back system for my Ibiza fr 20vt. So the big question is , which one do I choose ?. I know the Milltek works out to be the most costly of them both, but which gives both performance gain's and a good exhaust note [ not to loud ]. I am sure there must be some of you that have first hand experiance of both of these exhaust systems. :think:

Deleted member 13581

Ive not had experience of either, but ii it was me putting my hard earned money somewhere i would side towards Milltek because of reputation and from what ive heard everyone that has 1 has said they are great.

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
I have a Milltek and would get one again...

A friend has a BF on his Fabia vRS and mine sounds better :)

ibiza fr

Sep 14, 2005
That's the one Cupra Stoo. Not being rude Ad Lav, but is your motor not a diesel ?. I don't think it will sound quite the same. But if the build quality anad performance gains are as good, then it might be the way forward.

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
I know that :doh:

Just saying that personally I think Milltek is better, Rashcupra has one, his is 1.8T Cupra and sounds the nuts

Deleted member 13581

Agree with that Ad Lav.

Theres also a guy up my way that has a Milltek on his MK3 Ibiza Cupra and sounds awsome when giving it the beans and nice and subtle when he is just driving about.

a11y

2 wheels better...
Jul 18, 2007
Central Scotland
FWIW, a few mates on Cliosport did a group buy on Blueflame exhausts for Clio 182s. Nice exhausts as in they're quiet when you want it and loud when you do, but the build quality on some wasn't the best from what I remember...

Milltek has a better reputation IMO.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.