Miltek Exhaust

dozza.13

PS3 Tag - Dozza1979
Jun 30, 2006
Grimsby
I knew wot e ment - stop taking the pi55 out of the newbies Rash! :lol:

The Milltek fits the 130/160 tdi's, not sure but ur turbo mite be smaller and therefore the downpipe may not fit???

Welcome to SCN by the way! :)

gazjones

it will fit the turbo the fitment is the same. i know this as ive helped a mate do bits on his pd100 to convert it to a pd130. so his original dp fitted the new 130 turbo no problems. so milltek decat will fit fine

gazjones

not many people mod the 100pd. they dont even list the milltek cat back for the 100pd. but the decat isnt actually listed in the seat list either. comes under skoda fabia

scooby slayer

Aug 24, 2005
wakefield
mikey have you now got the full system is it the decat and downpipe or sportcat, and how is the forge intercooler doing im getting one in feburary and just wondered

jwmurdoch85

Jul 7, 2007
Maidstone, Kent
Looking at getting a Miltek Cat Back for my 130 Tdi (1st Mod!)... :)

can any one recommend anywhere in the South East to get one from, Or know of somewhere that requires some traveling that offer good prices?

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
can't belive this thread has been dragged back up hahaha!! just search on net mate sure you can find someone close to you i looked on miltek's website

225 Cupra R

Jun 17, 2007
Miltek

Hi Everyone,

Got my Miltek exhaust put on today and all i can say is wow! i love the way at low revs it doesn't sound like a boy racer chav exhaust and then when you floor it sounds amazing, me and my brother were discussing it on the way down there and we thought it wasn't going to sound as nice as an exhaust on a petrol car but apart from pops and bangs i think it does sound like a petrol. i only went for the cat-back system as jabba said if i went for whole thing would put more stress on my turbo for not much power gains(which i must say is very honest of them would have been in their intrest for me to buy the whole system) i am trying to make the car faster without compromising to much of the reliability but knowing me in a few weeks i will be back there getting the rest done also the car feels alot more responsive at higher speeds, next mods are FMIC and clutch then will take it back to jabba for a bit of a re-map tweek to get a bit more power, will do some recordings at some point tommorow but i'm sure you have all heard it before hahaha

Hi Mate, was it the cat-back non-resonated or resonated one you got? The non-resonated has a front bypass pipe, replaces the front silencer. Can you feel more poke before the turbo kicks in or not ? How responsive is it really. I am thinking of getting a Miltek Cat-Back non-resonated, as its slightly louder. :D

225 Cupra R

Jun 17, 2007
the down pipe and sports cat

Thanks, I need some advise, will the cat-back miltek non-resonated give any realistic gain or is it just money gone down the drain ? i am unsure whether to purchase it, if it does not give any performance ? :shrug:

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
they are pricey but imo well worth it if you buy the cat back with it! made the turbo spool up quicker and sounded ACE!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
imo ? whats that, I am terrible with abbreviations .

if you buy the sports cat/downpipe 100cell cat and the cat back exhaust (so in other words TURBO BACK EXHAUST) you will definatly notice the diffrencenot only in your car but in your wallet too :doh: but well worth it!

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
Milltek don't do a downpipe for the LCR, just a hi-flow sports cat and either resonated or non resonated cat back system... (I know it's posted in the Mk4 section, but he has an LCR ;))

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.